أهلا بيكم ويارب تبقوا دايما مبسوطين

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

أهلا بيكم ويارب تبقوا دايما مبسوطين
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

From heart to heart

اذهب الى الأسفل

From heart to heart Empty From heart to heart

مُساهمة من طرف الظالم والمظلوم الثلاثاء مايو 18, 2010 9:42 am

Peace, mercy and blessings of God
Brothers conscience, and friends slam I did not imagine one day that brings me as to write such words, and I share, including Echtlj my feelings, but I really call it pain, because who likes a man and can not tell him, it pained his heart whenever he said his heart Say him you love him, silent tongue and can speak this word, though originally that reveal to him what is going on in your mind the feelings of love net sincere and this is what commanded the Prophet peace be upon him (if one of you brother Vlibrh), but maybe he was working time and change in which we live by conventional habits now to prevent that a man loves a man who strongly believed God have mercy on God ..
Therefore, the oldest excuse that what I could not speak it in the face of verbal and weeping, and speak to him in writing and Kmagallowa:
If you missed the convergence of the Muslim Brotherhood ...What is something the families of the book
The friend writes to a friend ... His right of reply;
* Is in fact the first person I saw what I saw in the house is a good home and we were as I recall after Maghrib prayer or dinner plural forms in the book of God be glorified and exalted ..
And I think he does not remember this position already ..
* What is important is a good person all Mathml of the word good, honesty, innocence, then we met later by some of my friends who are his relatives, and began our relationship become closer little by little began cord that connects me and him intensified every day from the other until he became the day I love the man to my heart, happiest when I see it, and I am delighted to sit down with him and I wish not go hours but minutes if we are together, even if it ended hours sessions, and minutes joy, I was sad, heart pain, because I do not know whether after this meeting the rest of the age, even made a second, or that death is closer to him?! Wilhj my tongue, the remembrance of Allah and supplication to lengthen his age and makes Day by day!
* Is the people amid sitting at it was upon his head the crown, is among them Rihanti, Central Aldhagin smile, amid sorrow joy, and central pain Pharmaceutical - God be glorified and exalted - is in a flower garden lovers, and substance or Ledra or a ruby in the depths of Bhari!
* Is but was born two years after me and a few months, but it is in the heart than any human being, and place the greatest of ages and years, what I turned in the day to day life of a friend or treated by a difference of age or days, but is it?? Purity is good, and good clarity, and purity in love, in love and affection, and love in sincerity, and sincerity in the heart, the heart in the body, the body is the bearer and owner, the owner is (ahlawy) ..
الظالم والمظلوم
الظالم والمظلوم

ذكر
عدد الرسائل : 331
العمر : 39
مزاجك ايه : From heart to heart Uuou_o10
أول حرف من اسم حبيبك : From heart to heart 16071610
مدى الالتزام بقوانين المنتدى :
From heart to heart Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100From heart to heart Right_bar_bleue

الطاقه :
From heart to heart Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100From heart to heart Right_bar_bleue

مدى التفاعل :

الوصف : From heart to heart 101010
أوسمه : From heart to heart Wsm4
الطاقه : 425
السٌّمعَة : 0
تاريخ التسجيل : 19/01/2010

http://zra3a.forum.st

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى